Express Feeder Work
Express Feeder WorkExecuting Express Feeder work for sub-stations upto 220KV is our niche expertise. The Express Feeder, which serves only one consumer, is not included in the load-shedding protocol as it is considered an essential service. To avail this facility, a dedicated power supply line is laid where the cost of laying the cable is borne by the customer seeking the facility.
Hence, the initial investment for Express Feeder facility can be high. But an Express Feeder facility ensures several advantages, such as:
- Totally uninterrupted power supply (except maximum 2 hours on every third Thursday, with prior intimation)
- Saving 2% additional charges on units
- Savings in DG Set operations. Hence, less maintenance of DG and diesel cost (14 hours per week generator cost)
- Low Maintenance in all machines
- Savings in manpower, such as machines and diesel generator.
- No voltage fluctuations and rare chances of disturbance to electronic systems, IC's & PCB cards